As our products are Organic, we only allow exchanges unless the product received has serious quality issues. This is for hygienic reasons, due to the delicate nature of Organic products, and with your family’s health in mind.
How to Request an Online Return or Exchange?
Prior to sending in your product for a return or exchange, please fill out the Products Return/Exchange Form. It will help us aid you more efficiently, if you fill out the form with as much specificity as possible. In particular, please ensure that the contact information provided on the form is correct and up to date. This will allow us to efficiently and speedily address your concerns.
The Products Return/Exchange Form can be found here.
- Regular merchandise can be exchanged through our website (blaraorganichouse.ca) on the same Credit Card that the item(s) were purchased with. Should you need to return your item(s), you will receive a refund on the original method of payment within 30 days from the date we receive the shipped return product.
- Please note that after 30 days, we no longer accept returns or exchanges.
How to Request an In-Store Return or Exchange?
Simply bring in the item(s) you wish to return or exchange along with the receipt of purchase and one of our sales representatives will happily help you with your request. In the event of a return, your refund will be processed to the original method of payment made at the time of purchase.
Please note that after 30 days, we no longer accept returns or exchanges.
What Qualifies for a Return?
Only items that have serious quality issues are eligible for return. Situations such as a skin allergy would qualify for a return.
What Does Not Qualify for a Return or Exchange?
- Organic Cotton may leave some black cottonseed shells on the product; these are harmless and naturally found in the item.
- Changes in the color of the garment may change. As our products are dyed with natural materials it is normal that over time the color may fade or differ slightly from the original. It is recommended that you follow the wash and care instructions to ensure the longevity of the original color.
- Sizing: All our garments are made based on average industry sizing. Each individual may measure each product directly. It is normal to see a difference between 2-3cm and is not a reason for return.
- Final Sale items do not qualify for a return.
- Underwear, footwear, and indicated sales merchandise may not be returned.
- Items without the order number or a valid receipt cannot be returned or exchange.
Any other Important Information to Know?
We reserve the right to reject the product for return or exchange should the product not comply with our return and exchange policies. We appreciate your understanding, in this regard.
For all returns or exchanges, items must not have been worn, washed, or damaged. All the original tags must be attached and a valid receipt must be presented to qualify for a return or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us by telephone at + 1 604-563-6886. We can be reached by phone from Monday to Saturday 10:30 am – 5:30 pm and on Sunday 11:00 am to 5:00 pm (PST) or alternatively, you can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.